Is this a one off?
http://youtube.com/watch?v=hgxiQIDq6zo&mode=related&search=

pretty amazing for an airport...

-----Original Message-----
From: Toby Frith [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Saturday, 6 January 2007 2:03 a.m.
To: Svagr, Jodie; Ronny Pries; 313@hyperreal.org
Subject: RE: (313) Low Aifare to Detroit from London

In time for Convextion in London...  ;)

-----Original Message-----
From: Svagr, Jodie [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: 05 January 2007 13:00
To: Ronny Pries; 313@hyperreal.org
Subject: (313) Low Aifare to Detroit from London

Hey everyone, got this email through from NorthWest airlines.  Travel
between Detroit and London is $189 right now. Have to book by the 9th
and travel by March 12th tho.  Still a good price tho if anyone's
planning a trip.

The Telegraph Media Group wishes all of its readers, users and clients a
very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year.

This e-mail is from Telegraph Media Group Limited - 111 Buckingham
Palace Road, London, SW1W 0DT registered in England under No 451593.
This message, its contents and any attachments to it are private and
confidential. Any unauthorised disclosure, use or dissemination of the
whole or part of this message (without our prior written consent) is
prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please notify us
immediately. Neither we nor the sender accepts any responsibility for
viruses and it is your responsibility to scan attachments (if any).

The content of this email does not necessarily reflect our views or
those of our officers and we take no responsibility for the views of the
author.

Emails sent and received may be read by people other than the intended
recipient and may be monitored to ensure efficient operation of our
email systems.

Incoming and outgoing telephone calls to our offices may be monitored or
recorded for training and quality control purposes and for confirming
orders and information.

This e-mail message and any accompanying attachments may contain information
that is confidential and subject to legal privilege.  If you are not the
intended recipient, do not read, use, disseminate, distribute or copy this
message or attachments.  If you have received this message in error, please
notify the sender immediately and delete this message.