It's unfortunate that we never got an official release of TimeSpace2
here in Europe. People like me who aren't into nicking stuff off the web
have never heard it.

-----Original Message-----
From: Michael Bramwell [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: 08 January 2007 04:37
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Cc: 313@hyperreal.org
Subject: Re: (313) Time:Space2

I have never got around to listening to the 2nd Time Space, but the
first for me is up there in my top 10. One of the few albums that over
the last 8 or so years I will put on once ever couple of months or so.
The track Snowdrifts always brings a smile to my face, a beautiful
ambient production.

Mike.