Subject: (313) Jeff Mills in tha" D" tonight @ fifth Avenue Tonight
From:    "Detroit Techno | Detroit-History NEWS!"
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Date:    Sat, January 6, 2007 8:40 am
To:      313@hyperreal.org
Cc:      [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Hi : r3dshiftm we will be there, will you?

JEFF MILLS (Axis)- One Man Spaceship
SATURDAY JANUARY 6TH
FIFTH AVENUE (Comerica park)
2100 Woodward Ave downtown Detroit
21+
$10 Limited Advance Tickets available at Spectacles
230 E. Grand River
Detroit, MI 48226 (Downtown)
313.963.6886

Also,Shop online now! Category: Music cds,mix cds | Digitals | Merchandise

Detroit Techno | Detroit History
"Connecting music to people and people to music that matters"
http://www.detroit-history.com
An Uplift Recording,USA

Join us at MYSPACE!
http://www.myspace.com/detroithistorymusic
http://www.myspace.com/Acaciarecordsdetroit
http://www.myspace.com/khanddetroit

Find sales, coupons, and free shipping, all in one place!  MSN Shopping
Sales & Deals
http://shopping.msn.com/content/shp/?ctid=198,ptnrid=176,ptnrdata=200639