Hi everyone, here's my new promo mix for 2007(I'm still trying to
think of an official title for it) ... enjoy!

http://www.cyborgk.com/audio/cyborgk-jan2007.mp3

TRACKLIST:
Barem - Fridrill
Oezguer Can - Jaettedansen
Cosmic Sandwich / Cyborg K - Scatterrealm (Cyborg K remix)
Cedric Eteocle - The City
Femi Kuti - Traitors of Africa
Paul Ritch - Samba
Ricardo Villalobos - Smokes Magical Passes
Steve Poindexter - Work That MF
Cyborg K - Jack Attack, Part I
Shawn Reeves & Miss Fitz - House This
Cyborg K - Teshtosterone
Cyborg K - Itikiti
Robag Wruhme - Ikkes Schlonze
Andrei Morant - Turnstyles
Ricardo Villalobos - Africolaps
Agaric - Guard Your Home
Cajmere - Percolater
Royale & Attentat / Alert - Headwound (Alert's Change Your Gauze Remix)
Quenum & Lee Van Dowski / Dachsund - Joint Echo (Dachsund Remix)
Boris Brejcha - Die Maschinen Sind Gestranded
Arnaldo Caprio - Running
Cyborg K - Fear & Loathing
Samim - House Nation
Mike Shannon - What's Your Pleasure?
Cyborg K - Jack Attack, Part II
Moom - Oasi

In other news:

Also, I've got my second ep on Beatport now, with 5 tracks, called
"Welcome to the Future" ... should also be available on i-tunes and
some other digital musical places.

And I'm playing a live PA in Madison, WI on January 11, with Pheek
from Montreal, if there happen to be any 313ers around those parts.

~David