I should say: weekly on Friday evenings.

m50

At 09:27 2007/1/12, [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
If you all are into the Steve Tang / Jamal Moss vein of material, you might like my 'etc' radio show. I've been airing after Clinically Inclined since 1999 and both of these guys (Mr Moss & Mr Tang) have kindly contributed guest sets to the program. It currently airs weekly from 11pm-2am CST on WNUR in Chicago.

In semi-related news, I'll be playing an electro set alongside David Siska (of Clinically Inclined) at the Rx Gallery in San Francisco on Saturday, February 3rd. It will be a SF debut for both of us.

m50
http://m50.net/