That's disappointing. Every time I've heard Function in the past couple years he's been great.

On Jan 14, 2007, at 10:59, Dave Pinter wrote:
The unfortunate thing about it was everyone who spun sucked. It could be I'm suffering the let down from expecting too much. The opening dj's; Function (Infrastructure), Victor Ridi & Fong (Minitek), Sleepy & Boo (Basic NYC) played not one interesting track. The sets sounded like a mix of minimal tracks from the sale bin and a few old Transmat and Rob Hood numbers thrown in because Stacey was there. I was ready to leave more than an hour before Stacey started. But I decided to stick with it and have another drink. (more alchol seemed to help)

--
matt kane's brain
http://hydrogenproject.com