J.T. wrote a couple of months ago (Oct 18, 2006)
regarding the rerelease of convextion - miranda:

If the matrix release doesn't go forward -- or perhaps before it goes forward -- there will be a re-release on down low with only the original track and a new track, mastered at d&m, just 300 copies or so. I kinda like this idea since tho it would be a re-release, the re-release would be even more rare, both old and new versions would be special..but we'll see what happens.

just dug this old mail up to ask a question.

will 'miranda' be rereleased through downlow or will it
only be rereleased through matrix? pre-orders on the
matrix rerelease are huge from wat i've heard, so i should
probably preorder it now. on the other hand i'd rather
not buy a 2x12" when i can get the same track on a 12"
especially when the 12" is a really good pressing.

jurren

Hotmail en Messenger on the move http://www.msn.nl/services