Hi all,

Here is a new mix by me. A lot of new influences emerged in the past years probably because techno turned into something more "minimal" and bpm have slowed down. You can find them in that mix. Please forgive me for the untightnesses sometimes, my third deck is a gemini xl 500...

http://djtioneb.free.fr/Mix/Tioneb_January_2007.mp3

1-  starzchild - stellar arts (strial subspace remix) - edensonic
2-  marc houle - fat cat - m_nus
3-  guido schnieder - halo - pokerflat
4-  philus - ph - sakho
5-  marco carola - submarine - one thousand
6-  gabriel ananda - lo go - triebstoff
7-  joel mull - episodes - elp
8-  theo parrish - falling up (technasia remix) - syncrophone
9-  thomas schumacher - high one you (home 2/3) - spiel zeug
10- staffan linzatti - monikers - sthlm ltd
11- unknown - b side - ante zenit 37
12- sterac - i am a machine - sino
13- joel mull - stepping - harthouse
14- adam beyer - stereotypes - cocoon
15- midimilz - crsh - gemini
16- rino cerrone - rilis 9 a1 (secret cinema remix) - rilisrmx
17- tioneb - steps - unreleased
18- rejected - for the people - sound architecture
19- planeatary assault system - grove for thought - peacefrog
20- pär grindvik - i want you - drumcode
21- unknown - a side - ante zenit 37
22- brian sanhaji - beta v1.0.0 (the advent remix) - enable
23- jeff mills - transport - purpose maker
24- paul mac - from below - sino

I have also updated my website http://djtioneb.free.fr where you will find new charts and a set by me exactly two years ago. Enjoy !

cheers
--