From: KiDD*e [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Monday, January 22, 2007 12:59 AM
To: Three-One-Three
Subject: Re: (313) Universal Techno

Ooh yeah!
Thanks Martin for this link.
I've always wanted to watch this documentary again!
I do remember when i first saw it ten years ago on Arte.
That's from this doc that i learnt more about Detroit Techno.
Like, how artists spirits are imbued with the city atmosphere and thus
deeply root inside their productions.
Actually the main part i've always remembered of the doc is when Derrick is
over the phone trying to persuade Mike Banks to give an interview.
That was the fisrt that i "saw" Mad Mike.
Great documentary, a must to check. Easier from frenchies since the
subtitles are in French, though except a little bit of german at the
beginning the rest of the doc is in english.

- KiDDy.