On 2/1/07, kent williams <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
I've never understood why Amp isn't a huge star in the US.  I've
played "Waltz of the Ghetto Fly" to hip hop MCs, little kids, my mom,
co-workers at the University, and everyone loves Amp.

Good music makes friends everywhere it's heard; I don't believe that
listeners are prejudiced against music just because it hasn't been
marketed to them.  I think that people just don't get to hear a lot of
things they might like.

we stocked many copies of "waltz of the ghetto fly" at the shop i work
at in pittsburgh, because of this he has a pretty strong decently
sized following here despite being almost completely unknown outside
of the people who got it from us. someone was even trying to bring him
here to play live, but got the run around from his agent. too bad.

tom