sounds good, good to see more releases coming from you guys!

tom

I know i never participate on the list, and it may be a bit annoying to be
'spamed' but I thought you may dig our new release...

Our new EP, the "Blue plates" ep,  is hitting the stores (in the meanwhile you
can get it here: http://www.phonicarecords.co.uk/detail.aspx?ID=19036 ,
http://music.rushhour.nl/store_detailed.php?item=38740 , juno, hardwax)

So far people seem to really dig it... Beat Pharmacy(wave), Lars Behrenroth (XM
radio) DJ Red D, Nick Luscombe (Xfm, resonanceFM), Keith Worthy, Simon
Harrison, Ezy and many more...

...I am so damn shameless that Ill add this:
(From "The WIRE" mag - Phillip Sherbourne)
London label Real Soon just keeps getting better.
 From its origins in loosely Detroit- and Chicago-flavoured House music, it is
branching out into ever more esoteric records that can't be pinned to any
particular style, past or present. At a moment when by-the-numbers club bangers
are causing exhaustion even among dance music fans, each successive Real Soon
release stands as a gentle reminder that there are still more sounds, rhythms
and ? most importantly ?tempos worth exploring.
If you told me these two cuts dated from 1982 I'd believe you, though mercifully there's
nothing to date them as old or new, retro or futurist. While plenty of new disco has
dedicated itself to the sub-110bpm range, the likes of Lindstrom have never attempted
something as deliberately turgid as "Blue Plates", which grinds out a heavily
reverbed rhythm forged of 808 toms, hypnotically swirling handclap patterns and an
Industrial strength snare. In the background, unctuous bass and noxious pads do their
best ?to drag down weirdly sprightly keys and blips.
On the B side, an up-and-down arpeggio and a lumbering shaker rhythm circle
each other like wary adversaries while walking bass and jazz keys set up a
lounge atmosphere for a world that's uneasy to the core.

So if you are into some different flavors of "house"/techno, check it out - you
may like it..lol
you can check out clips here -
http://music.rushhour.nl/store_detailed.php?item=38740
or on our myspace page: http://www.myspace.com/jujujordash ...