Sorry about that Kent - I could have taken it off list earlier.  I just get
angry when people spew lies and misconceptions about what Native Americans
are "getting away with".
In a way, it does have to do with Detroit techno just as the African
diaspora has to do with Detroit techno.  Just couldn't find a way to
connect it to "Ma Ya Ya" or "Tobacco Ties" yet...

would have gotten there eventually... maybe if conversation had turned to
the Black Seminoles.

;-)
MEK