it is indeed san proper debut

but he's very long time around as dj
one of my fave amsterdam/dutch deejays
very on the house/disco/techno tip
doing nice parties himself as well

he's djing as well at the next para3000 party
along with Carl Craig, and Antal from rush hour

Carlos de Brito schreef:
must hunt down the new nwaq and those two by san proper (totally new to me,
infos anyone?), too. they sound right up my strasse.

as for news, not much over here. a few, tho:

there's a quite good martin buttrich remix for german electronic-pop act "2raumwohnung"
called "besser eght's nicht":
http://www.voices-records.de/shop/catalog/15764

the onur özer remix on the second remix ep is not bad either, but that's only
if you don't mind the m-word. in a cadenza kinda vein.

if you like dark, psychdelic disco check the new new padded cell on dc recordings,
"moon menace".

oh, and the forthcoming joakim album ´"monsters & silly songs" has nothing to do with his detrotish
remix for antena's "camino del sol" nor lionel hampton's "vibramatic". but: it's everything
else. and it's crazy stuff. check his latest guest mix on beats in space and you'll get a slight idea.

c*