Ill throw in the Kult Copy remix for another incredible mix.

that one was pretty nice too, i thikn i prefer the original though.

i agree, same with the terry brookes too.

And, while there are some exceptions, I do feel that as of the last couple
years (read 2004 - present) Carl has mostly adopted a formula. I dont
think thats a bad thing, and he does vary it up enough to make it still
interesting, but to hear people say that they dont (for the most part)
hear the same sort of formula to them is kinda odd.

i mean if by "formula" you mean the guy makes tracks that build
instead of just loopy tracks, i guess thats true.

yeah, I think every one of us that has commented about them being done to a formula has actually bought the records and likes them....make of that what you will. there's certainly no hating going on :)

robin...