I've heard a selection of the tracks and there are some absolute corkers, including some stuff that is maybe a step away from what people might expect from a Beatdown compilation. Don't want to spoil the surprise so I'll limit myself to saying that the first one has a track by Smith & Hall (Delano and Derwin Hall) that has potential to be pretty big in a Bar-A-Thym kind of way. I really like it.

In related good news, Mike Clark is back in the studio.