I missed that one - I like that.  Both versions are pretty good.  The Swell
Sessions version has the right sounds and the Ray Mang has the tempo.  The
original is great too.
Definitely more like this!

MEK

             [EMAIL PROTECTED]
             ronto.ca
             02/09/07 04:31 PM         313@hyperreal.org
                                                                        cc

                                                                   Subject
                                       Re: (313) Gospel techno?

One track from last year jumps to my mind, The Swell Session mix of
Jhelisa's Freedom's Land on INFRAcom. Beatiful mix of synthetics and
revival style gospel vocals/piano IMO.

http://www.discogs.com/release/676083

Quoting [EMAIL PROTECTED]: