From: Tristan Watkins [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: 11 February 2007 20:29
To: 'paul mouser'; 'Fred Heutte'
Cc: 313@hyperreal.org
Subject: RE: (313) Recloose Live Band

When I've seen him he's been incredibly inconsistent, from brilliant to
train-wreck central. I'm struggling to think of anyone who's performed
less consistently. Obviously I may have just caught a wide variance in
the five or so times I've seen him, but they've been totally
uncomparable. I have enjoyed his recorded mixes though.

> I see rhythm and sound are playing fabric on the 3rd is this
> an experience worth seeing anyone?

If you want to see DJs sitting down playing 7" dub records end-to-end
with good MCs then yes. It's nice to see and it's very enjoyable on
those terms, but don't expect anything more than that.

Tristan
=======
http://www.phonopsia.co.uk
[EMAIL PROTECTED]