I dig several of their stuff very much as well.

several nice releases on the wagon repair, and it is what is is label

dump track (or the b-side?) is one of my faves

releases by The Mole on wagon repair are very worth checking out as well
much more on the deephouse/moodymann tip

Nik Stoltzman schreef:
OK, maybe I have been sleeping on this for a long time...

Someone played me a track by Cobblestone Jazz that blew me away. I hate having
to compare music,
but if I had to, I'd align what I heard somewhere in between Metro Area and St
Germain, but it is
definitely doing it's own thing.

I was surprised to hear that Mathew Jonson is one of the producers. I was never
that impressed
with his minimal stuff on M_nus but I am glad to hear he has a more 'maximal'
side.

Has anyone got any recommendations on releases or similar material?