jeepers, got a link to the mix?

On 14/02/07, Ben Britz <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
 T.Brookes+A.Soul - City LIfe (Craigs Caya Dub) -RushHour
 Carl Craig - 4 My Peepz-planet e
 Carl Craig - Darkness/ Angel-planet e
 Johnny L - This Time (Craig Mix) - XL
 Paperclip People - Throw-planet e
 Quadrant - Infinition(Craig MIx)-planet e
 Psyche-Andromeda(Craig Mix)-Transmat
 SpaceTime Continuum - Kairo Craig Remix-Reflective
 Designer Music Vol 1-problemz-planet e
 Dave Angel - Take Off (Craig Mix)-Blunted
 Psyche-Elements-Planet e
 Remake (eich me son sche)-planet e
 Carl Craig vs. Johnny Blas - Picadillo 7-ubiquity
 Paperclip People-Steam - Open
 Inner City - Goodlife (Craig Mix) - Pias
 Ultramarine - Hooter(Craig Rmx)-Real Soon
 Carl Craig - Technology-planet e
 Carl Craig-Climax(reworked)-Open
 Chez Damier - Help Myself (Craig Mix)-KMS
 69-rushed-planet e/ R+S
 Reese Project - I Believe(Craig Dub)-Giant/ Warner
 BFC-Static Friendly-Fragile
 Designer Music Vol. 1 - Good Girls-planet e
 UFO - The Planet Plan (Craig Mix) - talkin loud
 Paperclip People - Floor - planet e
 Designer Music Vol 1 - Latin Chic behind door#1-planet e
 Innerzone Orchestra - nitwit-planet e
 Paperclip People - Paperclip Man- Open
 69 - Extraterrestial Raggabeats - planet e
 Innerzone Orchestra-Bug In the Bassbin - planet e
 Carl Craig - No more Words - retroactive
 BFC - Sleep - beechwood

> Title says it all really.
>
> I've said on this list before I seem to spend all my time listening to clips of
new 12"s at record shop sites.  Often with little
> reward as there doesn't seem that much good new stuff out to justify doing
that, instead of what I should be, which is:

> 1.  Listening to the good records I did actually buy but am too busy
listening to clips of more stuff to have actually played.

> 2.  Listening to mixes I'd enjoy - and which when I actually do I generally
get more exposure to good records I haven't heard and
> should set about buying (albeit 2nd hand and a bit harder to track down) than
I do from shops.

> So the only time I seem to do 2 above is when I'm on holiday.  After a month
in Cuba last year I found a load of stuff I want to
> know about off those Deep Space Radio shows from a bit back.  I came on here
and said I'd cut and post clips.  But surprise,
> surprise as soon as I'm back in the UK working, going out and listening to
[EMAIL PROTECTED] shop's mailouts I've no time.  Now I've come back
> from a month in Brazil with more stuff I've heard on my mp3 player and want
to know what it is and buy!

> My only hope in the most pressing of these cases, 2 tracks from a mix of C2 stuff by
Pacou called "Pacou_-_CarlCraigWorks", is that
> rather than me having to get round to posting clips someone else knows this
mix (I can't remember if I got it off here or somewhere
> else) and can tell me what the tracks at about 53 and 58 mins are.  They sandwich
one of the well known 69 tracks from R&S (though I
> can't remember which one now) which is on around 55 mins.  Anyone got a
tracklist for this mix?  I was frightened when I listened to
> it as I went in thinking "oh yeah I'll know everything on this since I'm a C2
man but it'll be nice to lay in this hammock listening