Since we're all doing the promotional thing today, here's a new hardware live set I recorded this week at Bootleg in Rotterdam:

Matt Chester
Live @ Bootleg 090207
2 hours 20 minutes, 2 x 60mb
http://www.11-hour.com/audio/[EMAIL PROTECTED] <http://www.11-hour.com/audio/[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
http://www.11-hour.com/audio/[EMAIL PROTECTED]

The recording starts about five minutes in cause the levels weren't set right and the first track was horribly distorted, so I just cut it out...

A few of you have been asking me what's up with 11th Hour these days too - there's basically been no cash to do anything over the last 2 years, but things are looking up a bit and we should have the next release out in about 2 months:

Matt Chester - Desert Shift EP  (11th Hour Recordings ehr005)

I'll stick some clips up shortly. Hopefully will be releasing more regularly again after that, & with some new artists too, but I'll put more details of that up when it's all confirmed....

Some upcoming gigs too:

Fri 23rd March - Bloc Weekender (somewhere in Norfolk, UK)
Thu 5th April - Accelerator @ Velvet (Clemmont Ferrand, France)
Fri 6th April - (Paris, France)
Fri 27th April - CYS (Vienna, Austria)

Cheers,