By the way, I'm now finally through part II of your ginormo mix. It's quite
impressive that you managed to keep the selection of good chunes so high
when you'd only just bought that massive haul! I plan to finish it by the
end of the week, work permitting.

cheers Tris, glad you finally got round to listening
seemed to flow sonically despite being 90% unplanned

its still up here
http://www.gakfoundation.org/5_17_20%20(192kbps)/
with a t/l here
http://www.gakfoundation.org/5_17_20/5-17-20tracklist.rtf

there's some impressive old humphries set up there too
along with all sorts of other cosmic goodness/nonsense

back to Theo. Rupi reminds me, he played the deepchord also
http://music.rushhour.nl/store_detailed.php?item=38143

On 2/21/07, Tristan Watkins <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> [...]

That was prolly my second favourite one but it certainly was wicked.
Surprised that isn't on the album (assuming it's him). I think it had to be
either Galactic Traffic or more likely Synthetic Flemm which I'm thinking
of, although neither contained the bit when it opened up and I don't
remember the latter from well enough from Giles Petersen a while back to
know if that was it or not. Whatever it was it just blew me away. But it's
great hearing even just a clip of The Rink again as well. That burst a few
brain cells when it dropped too. It just kept getting more and more
ridiculously good at that point. Wicked that so much of that material is
from this album and will be out soon!

> shame on you for not 'liking disco' before!
> but then in Theo's own words, a good dj can change your DNA ; )

Maybe what I should have said is that when I would have previously prefered
a Cajual edit of a disco track to the original in 90% of the cases back
then, he transformed that percentage considerably in favor of the originals.
Or rather, yeah, he changed my DNA. ;)

By the way, I'm now finally through part II of your ginormo mix. It's quite
impressive that you managed to keep the selection of good chunes so high
when you'd only just bought that massive haul! I plan to finish it by the
end of the week, work permitting.

Tristan
=======
http://www.phonopsia.co.uk