I just wondered what the vibe is on former Detroiter Claude VonStroke aka Barclay Crenshaw? I know he was involved in Intellect - that doc. His album Beware Of The Bird has been picked up by Ministry Of Sound here. He's also touring.

Also some 313 types may like the Spirit Catcher album Night Vision on Ralph Lawson's label - it's the kind of Detroit style tech-house Slam used to do. I don't care at all for the vocal tracks, a bit generic, but tracks like Motown Spring, Roller Coaster, Space Crash, ie the first 3, were very worthwhile.