From: Svagr, Jodie [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: 26 February 2007 17:46
To: Christopher O'Grady; list 313
Subject: RE: (313) Claude VonStroke

The name Claude VonStroke actually arose from a night of rambunctious
partying.  They were having a betting game of who could come up with the
most ridiculous or funny DJ name, and Barclay came up with Claude Von
Stroke, which after the party everyone started calling him that and it
ended up sticking with him.