That 10-year party was one of the best I've ever been to.
SO let us know when you're ready to do it again :)

Meanwhile I always like the Octave One festival performances,
and I still play the heck out of those tracks from Images from
Above and Living Key (and lots of great ones before and after),
and let's not forget RNG . . .

-- fh

>We had the pleasure of playing the festival a few times.
>To be fare, we are usually always asked. The first year (2000) was the first
>time we ever did Octave One live
and we wanted to debut at our anniversary party. Carl was cool about it.
Sometimes our schedule conflicted and
sometimes we just wanted to hangout, be a fan and watch everybody else. This
year we play on Saturday for
the first time, so we get the best of both worlds with Sunday and Monday free.