Yes anybody with any info on the genesis of this one?  I too put it in my all
time top tracks.  I didn't know about this C2
connection thing (though obviously they were always collaborating.
Interestingly though when I was looking at Discogs about this
thing once this thread started although they don't mention C2 in connection
with Icon they have him down as sole writer of the other
side Kao-tic Harmony - which I didn't know.