----- Original Message ----- From: "fab." <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <313@hyperreal.org>
Sent: Thursday, March 01, 2007 3:20 PM
Subject: Re: (313) Robert Armani R.I.P.???

on the traxxman myspace page there is a comment that states:

"YO!!!!!!!! TO ALL OF ROBERT ARMANI FANS & FRIENDS THA KING OF TEKNO IS NOT DEAD I JUST GOT OFF THA PHONE WIT MR. PAUL JOHNSON AND HE SAY THAT OUR FRIEND IS DOING FINE SO PLEASE SPREAD THA WORD OUT THAT THA KING IS STILL ALIVE!!!! HE POST 1970-2007 BECAUSE HE WANTED TO LET PEOPLE KNOW HE HAS STOP DJING FOREVER."

Up to his old tircks then I guess. I went to *one of* his earlier DJ retirement parties in Chicago in the mid 90s. To the DJ who's retired more times than Michael Jordan! You gotta love him.

Tristan
=======
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
http://www.phonopsia.co.uk