On Wed, Feb 28, 2007 at 02:47:07PM -0600, kent williams wrote:
> Or http://tinyurl.com/yoy428  if linebreaks in URLs are getting you down ;-)
>
> On 2/28/07, Klaas-Jan Jongsma <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> >
> >Now we are all posting livesets here... ;)
> >
> >I recon most of you don't get the EevoLute mailouts (you should
> >though, nudge, nudge, wink, wink ;_)) But we posted a liveset of mine
> >online. It is a set i played in April 2006 at the Bootleg DJ Cafe in
> >Rotterdam for Arne W. AW recordslabel night. If you are interested
> >here is the link:
> >
> >http://public.eevolute.com/Data_ELMT/
> >2007/20070221_Moderator_LIVE_Bootlegdjcafe.mp3

Hey KJ, this live is magnifique!!! Great stuff!

But, may I ask why aren't you "mixing" tracks?

Looking forward to your new stuff on Eevo...

PS1 KJ: I blogged it, so my local crowd will get to listen it, too:
http://www.dinamicas.art.br/blog/2007/02/moderator-ao-vivo/

PS2 Kent: I got the digest fine. So, it is not fully back to working
mode. Thanks!

--

Guilherme Menegon Arantes, PhD       Sao Paulo, Brasil