Im useless at writing about records but here is a
brief list of some of my stand outs from that past
month or so:

A'dam Family series part 1
Newcleus - Classic double pack
Spanking Sessions - The Whip
Eamon Doyle - Ghost of the machine EP
Depth Charge - Robotomo
Baby Ford & Benno Blome - Smoke machine
Redshape - Alone on Mars?
Dan Curtin - Perpetual Line Stepper-this
Beat Classic compilation on Depth Charge (mid 80's hip
hop goodness compiled by J Saul Kane)
Anders Ilar - abc
Steve Rachmad - Neo Classica
Digital Funk Addicts - Higher Level