Whoa despite checking that Theo 12 (and not buying it - as usual heheheh, no
flaming pur-lease)  I didn't realise this.  This is odd
as the track off 11 Phases is a favourite of mine.
Just checking a clip of it now ...pause.... actually there's not that much
resemblance is there?  Glad about that as it (the 11
Phases one) is something I play out often and excites comment.  Can't lose TOO
many of your secret weapons ................