Y'know, the forthcoming convextion 2x12 on matrix...

I've had this bad boy (or girl) on preorder for ages, and the release
date keeps slipping... it seems that a few people on here are probably
more in the know on what's happening with this than my record store
is,
so I wonder if somebody would be able to fill in any blanks?

Not angry or anything, I'll wait as long as it takes (on Sunday I
finally received some deepchord records about 14 months after I
ordered
them, they'd been collecting dust at my neighbour's house until they
started packing to move!) but if there's any firm info it'd be
appreciated!

Thanks!

Si