Another vote here for the Dan Bell mixes; both really good.

I also loved Akufen's Fabric mix, don't mind the new Cassy mix at all
and I heard one of the Sound Signature mix CDs which is amazing.

An older mix I really like is the Bentley Rhythm Ace edition of the
FSUK series. Crazy stuff, totally all over the place!

>>> theREALmxyzptlk <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> 9/03/2007 6:55 am

The new Riley Reinhold romp through Trapez territory isn't half bad,
either. (Selection 5, mixed by Triple R)
YMMV depending on how you define 'minimal', but he does a good job with

what he's using; for the most part he keeps it flowing.

                        jeff