Just getting over last night's Bleep43 party. I will try writing a review in
a second after I have drunk some tea :). Not enough sleep.

A couple more:

The Electric Institute
http://www.discogs.com/release/551631

Definitely fits my mood after last night.

Planet Delsin - Interstellar Sounds Of Stardust
http://www.discogs.com/release/524043

Another one that is going to be on constant rotation today in between the
cups of tea and painkillers.

True Spirit (Tresor)
http://www.discogs.com/release/32293

Doesn't fit my mood - ears still pounding - but I saw a guy with a
Tresor/True Spirit T-Shirt and it reminded me.

I-F - Mixed Up In The Hague Vol 1
http://www.discogs.com/release/17779

Hotmix!

Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz