yeah, i was thinking that maybe you could get the mold done as cheaply
as possible in the UK and then send them off to the place in the US
that does them for cheap? there must be some way to cut corners on
that without getting into hundreds of pounds!

It would take about as long to finally get an appointment. The UK health
system is miserably slow.
Otherwise it would ba a good idea.

It wouldn't be an NHS appointment anyway.

As someone who uses the NHS regularly (I have a chronic illness) I feel as though I should jump to the NHS's defence here. Even though it has it's flaws the NHS has been fantastic for me (I couldn't live in any other country and get similar care).

robin...