Hello 313 People,

For those of you in the Los Angeles metropolitan area, I'm DJing as part
of the Getty's "Fridays on the 405" event. Come by, if you can bear the
traffic, and help me put a face to a name. Maybe I can make the body
attached to that face dance a bit, too.

Here are the details:
Friday March 16th
6pm-9pm
1200 Getty Center Drive
http://www.getty.edu/visit/events/fridays_405_031607.html

My buddy Jon Mendez - a.k.a. Jasper - will be playing with me. He used to
record on Force Inc and ran his own pre-trend minimal techno label,
Cytrax. He's an incredible DJ, so it should be a good time. Jon and I are
not tall, so we never have a problem seeing eye-to-eye. ;)

I'll also be playing Saturday Night at the Avalon Bar in Costa Mesa. If
you can't make it to the Getty stop by there. XLR8R's Toph-1 is also DJing
that night.

Scatalogics
205 15th Street #A7
Brooklyn, NY 11215

"talent copies but genius steals"
www.scatalogics.com

Out Now!
Ulysses and Unknown "Do The Electric Toothbrush" Scatalogics Records 007
feat. Remixes by Holmar Filipsson (Mr. Negative/Thugf*cker) & Jordan Dare
(Turbo)