On 15 Mar 2007, at 18:54, kent williams wrote:

Very nice video -- who did the animations?

Thanks. The animations where created by Hazel Baird, we work with a lot of animators at the studio so it's kinda fun to let someone have a free run at things.

Can you actually get videos played in Europe now on television?  It
seems like since MTV flew up it's own ass in the US, there isn't
really much in the way of music video outlets.

No idea, the dance channel is shocking - like Pete Tong with pictures.