Some recent records to check (no big reviews as they're either not here or I haven't had chance to absorb them yet).

Redshape on Millions of Moments. Sounding slow and groovy from clips

John Beltran on MoM (it;'s a styrax offshoot). Re-release of the earth and nightfall stuff

Patrice Scott on Sistrum. Second release on his label. More detroit hotness by the sound of it.

ERP on Frantic Flowers (did i say styrax before? err oops) .As I said initial copies on red vinyl. A couple of the tracks you'll recognise if you saw gerard live recently (lament subrosa....yes!).

New UR is out this week. Not been feeling UR for a while but this is nice.

New Kerri Chandler on DRH. One wicked sounding techno/house track on there in particular.

....that's all i can remember for the moment.

Anyone else?

robin...