-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] Sent: 16 March 2007 15:10

that's early may

OK just read about it on here so I didn't know that

present / alone on mars was from january/six weeks ago

Arrived in the shops here week beginning 5th March (just checked on
Piccadilly's site)

other styrax you mention is way back from june 2006

Ken put this down in Robin's recent "Tunes" thread on 7/3/07 so I thought it
was new.

out now are a single sided on the styrax sublabel million of moments and out as well is the styrax ep on which redshape has one track makes two tracks in feb / march

altough the deetron remix ep
with remixes by rejected, radioslave and redshape should come next month somewhere

You see he's taking over!  Well he is a bit like a comic book super villain.
Marsel you can unmask him and save the world.