I love it.

The more I look at it, the more I find little details that stand out. Like
the logo and the time on the clock. It is like something from the book
'Masquerade': Solve the riddle to find a cache of solid gold S.I.D 12"s
buried in a mystery location in Michigan.

Of course, it could be genuine. In which case one of my favourite labels has
just taken a massive chug of satan's c0ck. Either way, it is pretty funny.

Time will tell. Of course, the absolute silence from the (at least) two
people on this list who could give us a definitive answer is telling. I, for
one, am going to go to bed and think nothing more of it for now.

Actually, I am probably going to dream about solid gold S.I.D. 12"s now.