There's a mix of his on a recent Zander VT record on memo too

-----Original Message-----
From: "[EMAIL PROTECTED]" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <313@hyperreal.org>
Date: Fri, 16 Mar 2007 15:03:40 -0000
Subject: FW: (313) Friday new records

OK well even if the ERP on Styrax wasn't and was actually on Frantic Flowers
and so a Red HERRING what about RedSHAPE?
Funnily enough I remember a bit back we all thought he was bringing loads of
stuff out - and then counted and realised he wasn't.
We must have been having premonitions (like Sandra Bullock) as it seems to be
happening now.
Is this the 3rd or 4th record in about 3 weeks?  There was that second Present
one, Alone on Mars, the one Robin gives here and
either 1 or 2 on Styrax (Redshape - Telefunk &(?)  David Hausdorf / Octal
Industries / Redshape : 7th Bouquet) which I haven't heard
and have been meaning to look for clips of.

Yours
Overwhelmed of Manchester