Actually and surprisingly, lots of people are into lots of different types
of electronic music and don't feel that there's anything amiss about
enjoying Detroit techno one minute and Goa trance the next.
Some people just don't discriminate.  I would guess that a person with this
sort of taste wouldn't assume that going onto 313 to find out how to sub to
a Goa list would be odd. In their view it's all "EDM".

MEK