For the SF members of the list.

This is a quasi-BSP of sorts.

Two buddies of mine, Steve Lammers and Mike Dillon, were
just down here last weekend hanging out with me, and
they're spinning at the Retox Lounge (20th & Illinois) i
SF's Potrero Hill area tomorrow night (Sat. March 24th).

Steve's originally from Detroit, but he moved to SF
4 months ago.  Mike D. lives near Boston but has split
all of his adult lifetime between Boston and Detroit.

Some of you Detroit'ers might remember Steve as
"DJ Horsepower", he used to have a college radio
show called "Mechanical Pulse" on an East Lansing
station.  He also used to be a member of the 313 list
for awhile.  One of my best friends and I hope that
if any SF list'ers are out there and have nothing
better to do tomorrow night, amble on down and get
your dose of (313).

http://retoxsf.com/

        - Greg