Yeah, been meaning to mention that one on the list. I like some tracks more than others, but it's Fowlkes through and through.

- bp

Jamil Ali wrote:
Bought it off detroitdigitalvinyl (and will probably get the vinyl later). If you like Eddie I think you'll like it. It's funky as hell, and full of that unmistakable personality. (I'd comment on specific tracks but I think some of the track titles are mixed up). Anyway, there's variety in 'styles' and tempo, good sounds, good melodies, lots of those glidey basslines, etc..