As has been pointed out to me. The name of the track is Dog Day (at least I spell the label correctly in the body of my message!).

I'll shut up now :)

robin...

A quick word about this new sublabel of Styrax (these people are my fave label setup at the moment). IMO if there's one Redshape release that you shouldn't skip it's the one on Millions of Moments (Mad Dog). Slow chicago influenced techno that breaks intoa breakbeat. Simple but brilliant. The other twelve coming out this label that I picked up recently is the John Beltran 'Earth and Nightfall' re-release. Lovely deep techno that hasn't dated at all imo.
robin....