see you there lakuti!!
(and you too Tristan!! )

fab.
To: <313@hyperreal.org>
Sent: Tuesday, March 27, 2007 3:47 PM
Subject: (313) 31st March ( This Coming Saturday ) SüdElectronic's 10th Record Release Party With Cassy , Portable Aka Body Code+++++ Many More

Hi Folks

A quick reminder about our 10th release party this coming saturday

31st March Süd Electronic's 10th Record Release Party With Cassy ,
Portable Aka Body Code +++++ Many More

We are still taking names for the £8 list . We will be doing so until
4 pm on saturday the 31st , so please make
sure the names are in before then as we will not be on the computer
after that cut off period . Otherwise it's £10 on the door .

Room 1
Cassy (Panorama Bar , Hardwax , Ostgut Ton , Perlon , Playhouse , Peace Frog )
Portable Aka Body Code - Live ( Spectral , Süd , Scape , Background ,
Karat , Context )
Lakuti ( Süd )
Marco Shuttle ( Süd )
Nick Craddock (Süd)

Room 2
Nick Craddock (Süd)
Stefano ( Serialism )
Phonopsia  (www.phonopsia.co.uk )

Visuals By Brittski & Squint
http://www.britthatzius.co.uk/

Date : 31st March 2007
Venue : The Rhythm Factory  16 - 18 Whitechapel  Road , London E1 1EW
Nearest Tube ; Aldgate east ( The exit nearest to the whitechapel gallery )
There is a bus stop a few seconds from the venue too & liverpool
station is not too far from the venue .

Click on the link below for a map
http://www.multimap.com/map/browse.cgi?lat=51.5167&lon=-0.0676&scale=10000&icon=x
Time : 10 pm - 6am
Door Charge ; £10 /£8 to mailinglist subscribers
Subscribe by emailing
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
infoline : 07727685791

For more info on the artists
Cassy
http://www.cassybritton.com/
http://www.residentadvisor.net/feature-read.aspx?id=800

Portable / Body Code
http://www.myspace.com/bodycodemusic

It would be great if you can all make it .
lerato & alan