Yeah, I caught it too.

I am not sure how I feel about it. At first I thought the piano sounded great
(and it does), and
really picked up on the intricacies of the melody and chord changes and had to
respect the sheer
class and balls of the original. The meandering bass in this cover is spot-on
too.

But... as I actually listened to it out of context, just as a piece of music in
it's own right, I
couldn't help but feel it sounds like just another slice of hep swingin'
cocktail-lounge
jazzssssssszzzzzz. Not that this style doesn't have its own merits (right time
and place and all
that) but I find it too self-consciously cheesy.

Time will tell. Still really dig it though. Just not sure I'd buy it.