To: "313" <313@hyperreal.org>
Sent: Wednesday, April 04, 2007 3:33 PM
Subject: (313) Pretty much what I played at Süd on Saturday

I recorded some practice before Süd last Saturday. Since the set didn't get recorded and there were a few conflicts on the night I figured I 'd post that up, warts n' all. It's 95% the same as what got played. Records are packed up at the moment, but the tracklist goes something like this:

http://www.phonopsia.co.uk/mixes/TristanWatkins_AlmostSud_31-03-07.mp3

Recoil
Doctor Rockit
Dave Aju