Here's a link to the Derrick May one; I think it might be the Secret
Cinema remix.

http://www.juno.co.uk/ppps/products/29126-01.htm&highlight=grooveyard

On 4/4/07, alex <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Got a few track IDs that are puzzling me thought the bigger brains on here
might be able to help out.

This one is from the Universal Techno documentary, the track that is playing in
the background when Derrick is talking and continues to play after he finishes.

http://www.fileden.com/files/2007/4/4/954300/Track%20ID%20One%20-%20Universal%20Techno.mp3

Secondly, also from Universal Techno, the track is the one that Saunderson is talking
about "remix he did for Mike and them".  Tried to work this out to no avail any
help really appreciated.

http://www.fileden.com/files/2007/4/4/954300/Track%20ID%20Two%20-%20Universal%20Techno.mp3

This Omar S is a track three i think from the O+N Detroit so i imagine its one
of his own.  Not even sure if its been released but anything about it would be
cool

http://www.fileden.com/files/2007/4/4/954300/O%20%2B%20N%20Detroit%202.mp3

Final one is from the DJ Miles Boomkat Mix Tape.  Don't even know where to
start with this one, hoping someone just has it in their collection and
recognizes it.

http://www.fileden.com/files/2007/4/4/954300/dj%20miles%20id.mp3

Any help would be great, cheers guys.