----- Original Message ----- From: "Odeluga, Ken" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "313" <313@hyperreal.org>
Sent: Thursday, April 05, 2007 3:53 PM
Subject: [SPAM-LOW] RE: (313) Pretty much what I played at Süd on Saturday

Then towards the end we got the more recognisable BC/CR/BC+CR-influenced titles and also a couple of Convextions too (not in the set you posted I think T?) mixed in a way which I have to take my hat off to you again for, because I hadn't heard the ones you chose in the way you obviously have - so far I still can't see myself mixing anything from that LP in fact, much as I practically adore it.

Thanks again Ken! As you say, not in the recorded set. As it turns out that was the first time I'd mixed anything from the Convextion album, so if it worked in that context it was more chance than intuition or special hearing. :) I actually don't recall which tracks I played. Anwyay... you have Nick to thank for that via the gifted extra 15 minutes of set I hadn't expected to be doing.

Tristan
=======
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
http://www.phonopsia.co.uk