Yes we're looking for Demos
This new label has been started to give some new artists a chance to be heard
without just giving away their music like other web-labels. We plan to take a
new direction on the whole game. We are not going to have a restricted format.
We're looking for good music and new sounds to throw out there on the open
market. We will offer short licensing contracts and to not plan to keep the
masters from the artists. We have a huge digital distribution network that will
ensure that this music gets out there so everybody has access to it and all the
artists we be paid from the sales. We are looking for artists with a diverse
sound. As long as the music is hot we don't care what "genre" it's called. The
most popular tracks and EPs will also have a chance of making it to vinyl and
CD compilations for sale worldwide.

If this sounds good to you send your demo to:
[EMAIL PROTECTED]