Yeah I believe Madlib is from the LA area, Oxnard to be exact. He has a very open mind when it comes to music it seems, a real crate digger... or loop digger as it may be ;)

Looking forward to hearing this mix, he always brings out the killer tracks...

Patrick.
Southern Outpost
Sydney - San Francisco - Berlin
http://www.southernoutpost.com